T he forest is a place where many animals live, for example: foxes, deers, squirrels, rabbits, butterflies, worms and birds. These animals live on acorns, leaves, grass and wild fruits such as blueberries. We also benefit from of the forest; we use trees to make furniture, paper and timber. We take walks there and we go for picnics to enjoy the clean air.
The forest is the lungs of our planet. During the day, trees release the oxygen we need to stay alive.
How to protect the forest?
- You should never start a fire even if you think it’s not dangerous. A cigarette, a match and a firecracker can cause fire. 🙁
- When you have a picnic, you pick up all the empty packaging and bottles and put them in a garbage can. 😉
- Do not barbecue in any way. The fire can spread over a period of time. 🙁
- Leaves are not removed from trees. 🙁
- Don’t scratch the scotland of trees with a blunt object. Respect the trees. They live too. 😉
- You don’t shout in the forest because you don’t want to disturb its inhabitants.:-)
- No nest is destroyed and no animal shelter is demolished 🙂